Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Ribbon Contest

I know that a while ago, I broached the idea of having a contest with a ribbon theme.  I haven't forgotten about this.  I just haven't had any brilliant ideas about how to present it.  So, without further ado, I will just make it a simple contest.

The Ribbon Challenge:
      the challenge is to make something fun using ribbon. 

Time Frame: 
       starting now, projects to be submitted to the shop by April 6th, 5:30 p.m.

Rules:
      to use ribbon in a project, small or large. (examples, you could embellish something  like a tea towel, a handbag, pillowcase, apron, quilt, wall hanging, placemats, jewellery item, picture frame,  clothing....)
      please use ribbon that you have obtained from Periwinkle.  (You can add in some special ones you already have)
 
Prizes will be given for:
1. Viewer's choice,  ($50 gift certificate)
2. Project using the most ribbon in one piece (prize will be more ribbon)
3. Other prize categories will be decided as I think of them.

Good luck everyone!



1 comment:

  1. what a great contest! hardly any rules beyond 'use ribbon'! perfect!
    cheers!
    molly

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;